Plus, I wasn't sure if my siblings and I are actually affectionate to animals. We had a dog before and though I have very fond memories of her, I think that as a grown woman, maybe it won't be just like before.
And so, one of the construction workers (CW) who was working on our house gave us a puppy. He kind of sold it to us for 500 pesos. Anyway, he said while looking for and deciding which expensive guard dog we want to purchase, maybe we can test the waters if we can still be good pet owners.
Mr. CW said that the dog was a long dog. He also said that it had a breed. Now, that statement had everyone excited cause we all thought we were getting a Daschund! Daschunds probably don't cost 500 pesos only but Ive seen ads of Daschund pups for sale and they were pretty cheap unless you buy them abroad or something. And so, the day came when our new Daschund pup arrived in our house. Lo and behold, there was no Daschund in sight! But rather, an anxious little doggie mixed breed/askal or should I say Aspin!
At first, I thought, "ok give it back!!!" Joke lang. We named him 'Hombre'. Cause my brother is really into mexican names. Last time he had a rabbit called Sancho. Anyway, we have learned to love him. And personally, I never thought I would be so in love with dogs. Now, walking along Cartimar or Tiendesitas is actually a treat!
Hombre's first few days at home. He was so cute!!!
Strolling around Solenad
Hombre waiting for his Sateh at Songkran, BF
Camwhoring with me
Teaching him his new trick: ATTACK!
He's also a youtuber! Go check one of his videos:
If you want your own Manila Hound, good luck with finding his other siblings. HAHA :))






No comments:
Post a Comment