I do have a solution for this. This time I really do not want to do a diet. I think I am mature enough to know that there is good food out there constantly calling me and manipulating me that I am hungry. And so, I will run. I just joined the Adidas King of the Road and hopefully all the preparation that I will do for this run will help me lose some a lot of weight.
More details on this after the run!
Anyway, I have not been writing for a couple of months. Many exciting things have come to life. I have just been employed. Thank you, Lord! We have a new dog, Rosie!
She is the cutest!!!
I've always wanted a beagle. I don't know there has always been something that tells me that beagle's are slow moving dogs and I can pet and cuddle with them all the time. But Rosie has proved me wrong. She is so hyper!!! I thought I can just pick her up anytime, and pet her and run my hands to her back but no. she play bites! But then again, all puppies are hyper. And, all of them go to the play bite stage which is probably the worst stage for puppies and for pet owners.
So, basically that's it! Wait. Also, I enrolled again. (taking up my second course, Accountancy; my first course was Communications). Hm. I didn't really planned enrolling up until 2 days before classes started. I thought when I get work, I will not enroll again. But, things happen. And I prayed to God. I asked for his perfect, good and acceptable will to come in my life - and voila! Here's another sem!
It's going to be interesting juggling work and school. Let's see if Im still alive in October.



No comments:
Post a Comment