Monday, March 18, 2013

onto the next chapter

It's been a crazy post graduation phase that i am going through. And along the phase, I have quit jobs, cried a gazzilion tears, maybe have gone a lil bit insane, got a dog, went back to school and a some things that I cannot say in the internet. More or less you can imagine the level of 'craziness' that i have gone through.

Recently, I have been reading the bible. I thought maybe it's about time that I read the whole thing. I'm now in 2 kings. And reading the creation, to Moses leading the Egyptians out, to Joseph, to King David until Elisha has been life changing. It has opened my eyes that God is in control of my life. He is the Lord over this life. And I should be still and not be afraid just for the reason that He said so. God is amazing. All the things that I have been through is worth knowing that God has intended me to learn something that will be useful for the rest of my life.

I just want to share. In the story of Moses, when he was leading the Israelites out of Egypt. God kept on hardening the heart of Pharoah so that on the last plague, both Egyptians and Israelites would know that He is the Lord. Things happen in our lives not to make us quit but for God to be glorified. Plus, God will light our paths to His will. If things doesn't go the way we wanted it to be, well, God has a better idea.

In Exodus 14: 14, it says, " The Lord will fight for you, you only have to be silent." Thank you, Father!

Now is another chapter of my life. I will be hired and will let God do things He wants in me. Thank you, Father for this opportunity. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment