The trip started in Singapore - photo on the left shows a very crowded Orchard Road last December 25, 2014. On, the 26th we flew to the mystical land of Bali, Indonesia! Photo on the top and 2 photos below were taken in the Bali Airport. They have all sorts of Bali sculptures in their that really makes it their own but it still has it's modern touch.
Night traffic near Seminyak Square
Hindu temple “Pura Puseh” in Batuan, Bali - When you land in Bali, you will actually be welcomed by tons of ancient shrines. The cab ride from the airport to the hotel was a feast in the eyes as every street, corner, house has at least one mini shrine in it. More than there religious belief, I think this makes their place really beautiful. Photos below are from Pura Puseh in Batuan. These sculptures are really just amazing. We get upclose and personal with these sculptures in Pura Puseh.
Tourists getting their skirts on
Buddha and his Buddhies - Doing souvenir shopping
Somewhere.. Lost in Bali.....
This gate design (Found almost everywhere in Bali) are so gorgeous!!!
@Pura Lohor Ululwatu
Dinner by the beach.. I have never seen such a beautiful sunset in my life. I don't think Boracay has the same sunset - but.. you really cant compare these gems.
All in all, our trip was just really tiring. I do not really recommend touring the whole place because it's like makati to tagaytay to batanggas to makati kind of thing - assuming you're from manila, then you would know this. So much time spent inside the car and sleeping in the car. And, it was traffic most of the time - you're ass will hate you for it. But, it's always nice to tour, do it if it's your first time. I want my next Bali trip to be spent in a beach resort, surfing.

No comments:
Post a Comment