Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mighty things. Great things.

Wow. It's been a year ++ since I placed something here. I will change this! I want to write more and I want more people to read my every thought. HAHA!

Alright. Lets go.

So the past year has been: awesome, tiring, life changing, crazy , confusing. And from this day forward I want the next years of my life to be: exciting, fruitful, unthinkable, God driven, just plain great. I know these adjectives can be fulfiiled by my God, Jesus Christ!

Last night, I attended Friday Night Light, it's an every Friday gathering at CCF Makati in Avenue, and I have been reminded of the greatness God created me to be. Lately, I've been listening to the negative voices in my head, anxiety has latched itself on me. But last night, God reminded me that I am his daughter and He wants me to always wear that badge. He will do might things in me. And, the past year has thought me so much and maybe I'm ready to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment