Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Kid

As I write my first entry, I'm thinkin... is this the right title for my blog.. "New Kid on the Brush". Hmm right now, it's probably an appropriate title because I am in fact an aspiring MUA (make up artist). I'm still learning the ropes but I'm thinking... in the next 6 months I'll be getting clients and if they see my site.. they might think 'this girl is a newbie.. I'd want a more experienced MUA for my wedding/debut' but... I like it. Well, I think it's catchy. Now, I'm torn apart. Maybe i'll leave it like this for a while until I think of something I really want..

So much for explaining.

The start of a new life, i guess? My second shot at blogging. This time fortified with pigments and Vitamin E but still packed with the right kind of randomness.

Welcome to my humble a-blog. (abode word pun... get it?)

-Eu (the New Kid on the Brush lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment