So, right now I'm studying in Makeup Design Academy and starting to build my portfolio. At the same time, I'm actually also taking up my 2nd Major in FEU Makati. Hence, the Finance HW. I'm taking up Accounting Tech. After I pass a qualifying exam, I will 'level up' to BS Accountancy. But, should you know, I graduated last March 2011 from Assumption College with a degree in Communication.
A whole lot of studying right? but I'll be discussing why I opt to study accountancy again in a different entry. To fully explain myself as to why I'm slowly roasting my brain cells.
Let's get to the main point. I actually have 2 faithgoals (FG) as of the moment: (1) To get in an MBA program in New York and (2) To attend an internationally acclaimed school in makeup artistry.
For the first FG, I'm looking at Columbia Business School or Cornell's.
For the 2nd FG, I'm lookin at
Singapore's Cosmoprof,
Vidal Sassoon
Or, AOFM (Academy of Freelance Makeup)
Sorry for the print screens. haha! So, basically these are the schools i'm looking into. Now, there are 2 things you can do. First, pray for me. Second, sponsor me? whichever you decide to do will definitely be a big help! HAHA! :)
FG 1 and 2 doesn't have a definite time table arrangement... so, doesn't matter whichever comes first. Both are equal investments :)
With this I leave a quote the bible
Just a quick update. I managed to finish my Finance HW after 3 hours.. 2 hours of which im trying to figure out what to do. HAHA :))
With this I leave a quote the bible
It says in Mathew 21:7,
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Just a quick update. I managed to finish my Finance HW after 3 hours.. 2 hours of which im trying to figure out what to do. HAHA :))




No comments:
Post a Comment