Monday, June 28, 2010

Sheffie-whut! yahoo scam!!! damn it!!!

From my deleted blog, oquiworld.blogspot.com

oquiworld
Jun 28, '10, 11:57 PM
I hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in United kingdom for a research program, I'm presently in Sheffield and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of ($2000) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.

Regards,
EO

wow. that's a well written piece of shit. Where the hell is Sheffield? damn i want to check that place out someday. does it even exist?? pardon me. i haven't told you the whole story....

here it goes...

earlier today, june 28 2010.. i received an email from yahoo.com that they will be deleting emails that are no longer being used. and to do this, the email said that i had to reply to them. i had a lot of things saved in my account regarding my thesis so i thought it's best to reply. the email asked for 6-7 things so ididn't hesitate to reply. it asked for my username, password and location. that's all i remember.

around 10 in the evening, my dad called me up and said he received an email. yup the same message above. that's when the earlier event came back to me. man! all i was thinking was about my thesis and this happens! haha! im at fault i know. but i was just concerned about my thesis. damn.

thank god i had different passwords for yahoomail, twitter, fb and gmail. (yup, cause before it was just one password for all).

now, i cant access my email and yahoochat. the crazy hacker changed my password.

lesson learned. do not share your password online.

God bless those hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment