Monday, November 12, 2012

Eventful Vol1 : FHM Halloween Ball October 2012

That was an eventful October wasn't it? I've never went to a halloween party ever and no not even this year! Instead I went to 2 holloween parties this year as a makeup artist! Woot! Halloween parties never really interested me but it changed my perspective after this 2 nights. I still don't want to attend halloween parties but I want to put on makeup (on clients) on halloween!

Let's get it on shall we:

FHM Halloween Ball 2012

Forgive me for looking tired. HAHA

 Ready with our tools!

 This is Akiko (no makeup yet). One of the models that I was able to work with. 

 Hazel doing her thing!

 Akiko and I 

 MF! Makeup friends: Hazel and Glaida in our school shirts

 A schoolmate from Assumption College. She is Shenna. We don't really know each other but we saw each other in AC. I believe she works for Summit Media which is the publication company where FHM is under. 

 Shenna's done!

 Akiko in her costume!

BTS

That's a wrap! My first ever event as a makeup artist. Awesome experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment