Busy day! So my original sched was this (1) 10am: Drop by Glorietta to buy some goodies (2) Go to FEU and attend my Oblicon and Economics class (3) ask Economics professor if I can just attend class til 4:30 pm (4) meet with my friend Shiela and do her makeup for a party she was going to attend.
But... Lo and behold! God made this day much easier (yet still busy) for me! After I bought the 'goodies' at Glorietta, I went directly to FEU to attend class, and guess what... CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED!
(Goodies: MAC Fix+, Nyx Shine Killer, Body Shop Moisturize It Primer, Etude House Brow Pencil, Sleek Ultra-Matte Palette, and a color wheel!)
So, it was an opportunity to do all my other delayed activities like this one below. I had to put makeup on a child. Thank God my friend Shali lived around the Makati area. She had a 2 year old niece who lives near her too. So, right after finding out that there's no classes, I went to her place. Mission Accomplished!
At around 2 pm. I didn't had anything to do so I went straight ahead to rockwell. I dropped by Mercury Drugs to look for this tiny bottle of eye lubricant. You see, I wear hard contact lenses and i've noticed that sometimes, the long hours of putting on makeup dries my eyes out. Thank God the people behind this product produced a tinier bottle that costs around 75 pesos only! The slightier bigger bottle costs around 400 pesos and I don't even finish the entire thing.
Around 4: 30, Shiela and I met. At this point I was really excited. I'm so thankful God cancelled classes. I didn't have to excuse myself from eco class! Pictures coming up within the week! The rest of the night were spent in Greenbelt 5 with my mom and sister. We ate at ToastBox which is originally from Singapore, a sister company/establishment of Breadtalk.
Kaya Toast @ Toast Box
The first time I ate Laksa here (Toastbox - Gbelt5), I was very disappointed. I thought I was actually going to have an authentic Laksa but it didn't match up to my expectations. It's like they altered the flavor to compromise with the Filipino taste. Today, I gave this branch a chance to redeem itself. Still doesn't taste like the real Laksa from Singapore but it's getting there. Hopefully, they get the recipe soon.
God is so amazing! Done with 2 homeworks, 3 more to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment